Powers McCartan, PLLC – Providing Legal Help, Not Judgment
The North Carolina law firm of Powers McCartan is a partnership of professional associations dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation. When you need a legal advocate on your side in North Carolina criminal court or traffic court, contact the Law Offices of Powers McCartan.
We offer free consultations on the phone or in person. We are accessible 24 hours a day through our answering service at . We offer payment plans, and we accept credit cards. Spanish-speaking staff are available to assist you at 704-342-4357.
Guarding the Rights of the Accused
We are determined to ensure that the legal rights of our clients are protected when they face criminal charges for:
- DWI / DUI / Impaired Driving and other alcohol-related crimes
- Traffic violations, such as driving on a revoked license and speeding tickets
- Theft crimes, including larceny and embezzlement
- Drug offenses, including possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia, sale, distribution, manufacturing or trafficking
- Assault and battery, domestic violence, and other violent crimes
- Sex crimes
We respect the work of law enforcement, whose goal it is to keep our roadways and neighborhoods safe. However, as criminal defense attorneys , we place a high priority on the individual’s right to a fair trial.
To speak with an experienced, professional North Carolina defense lawyer, contact Powers McCartan.
Our Commitment to our Community
Our attorneys are committed to benefiting the community in which we live and work. Our staff volunteer in the community by providing continuing legal education to improve the practice of defense law, coaching lacrosse and serving the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.